Posted by Eric Bryant in Activism, Diversity, Featured Articles, Gateway Austin, Grow, Innovation, Leadership, Mosaic, Outreach, Serve | Comments Off on Ministry to a Post-Christian World (Feb. 2017 Intensive)
Ministry to a Post-Christian World (Feb. 2017 Intensive)
- Are you looking to move your leadership to the next level?
- Are you hoping to catalyze a more effective effort in loving, serving, and influencing your city?
- If so, consider joining us in Austin this fall!
Leading a Missional Organization
February 9-12, 2017
Ministry remains a marathon rather than a sprint. This course will help you build the character and the foundation necessary to experience long-lasting personal transformation and create a plan for transforming others. Jesus gave us a great example of how to do this. Knowing who He was, where He came from, and where He was going, Jesus chose to serve by washing the disciples’ feet (John 13:3-4).
Along the same lines, you will discover your identity, core values, calling, and your path towards personal growth and making disciples of people in a post-Christian culture.
At the end of this course the student should be able to:
- Understand personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Discern one’s calling and vision for life and ministry.
- Discover and develop personal areas for improvement and growth.
- Create a plan for helping those we are reaching and discipling discover their uniqueness and pathway towards spiritual vitality.
- Eric Bryant, A Fruitful Life: Becoming Who You Were Created to Be
- John Burke, Soul Revolution: How Imperfect People Become All God Intended
- Lombardo and Eichinger, The Leadership Machine: Architecture to Develop Leaders for Any Future
- Erwin McManus, Uprising: A Revolution of the Soul
An Intentional Investment
The type of intentional investment in your leadership helped me in the following ways:
- An intentional time for learning. Our staff gave me the space to do the very things I didn’t seem to have time to do before the program began.
- An immediate opportunity for application. Every project was something I was already needing to accomplish.
- In all of these courses, you will have access to effective practitioners in places like Austin, Los Angeles, Houston, Denver, the Pacific Northwest, the East Coast, and overseas.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Cost is $200 to audit the course.
- Cost is $300 to apply course for Bethel Seminary credit.
- Payment plans can be arranged.
Register here: www.gatewayleaders.com/postchristian
Dr. Eric Bryant earned his Doctorate of Ministry in Entrepreneurial Leadership and his Masters of Divinity at Golden Gate Seminary. After helping plant a church in Seattle and serving as part of the leadership team at Mosaic in Los Angeles, Eric now serves with Gateway Church in Austin. He is the author of Not Like Me: A Field Guide For Creating a Diverse Community.
*For more details on seminary options: