I have grown the most when I have applied the Scriptures to my life, when I have tried to help others grow, and when I have lost my life serving others.
Here are a few resources I have shared with some of our Gateway Life Group leaders:
Each week a few of our life groups will be debriefing the messages and the experiences from Sunday mornings. The next two series are very much about next steps in developing character and living in community.
- Ice breaker question (embarrassing moment, best concert, favorite movie, etc.)
- What inspired you this past Sunday morning?
- Did you have any conversations or meet anyone that encouraged you or you encouraged?
- During the music, what did you sense God was communicating to you? to us?
- From the message, what were some Scripture passages or insights shared that intrigued you, challenged you, helped you?
- What are you going to do next? What are your next steps?
- What do we need to pray to help each other pull off these next steps?
- What are some ways we can pray for you, those you love, and those you are trying to serve (neighbors, co-workers, family, friends)?