Sunday Inspire Services are just the tip of the iceberg for what we have going in our community. With a new series and a renewed desire to grow for many in our community, I recently sent the following email to some of the folks in our community:
A new year means a new start!
We want to help you experience the fullness of life and freedom you were designed by God to experience!
Here are some of the resources we have for you to help you grow, serve, and connect:
1. Gateway Inspire Services on Sundays – Join us for a message, worship, music, the arts, and community all designed to help you take your next step in your spiritual journey!
Current Series – Unchained: Finding Freedom From What’s Keeping You Stuck
2. Gateway Next Steps – on your own or with 1 or 2 others (running partners) or with a small group, apply what you are discovering on Sundays.
3. Unchained Small Groups – find one near you! Some are using the book Life’s Healing Choices which are available at a discount on Sundays.
Two options include:
- Couples Gathering Sundays at 6pm at 1909 University Ave 78705. Starts 1/19! (Register Here For Free Childcare)
- Singles Gathering Wednesdays at 7pm at Gateway McNeil Campus. Starts 1/22!
Coming soon, a Saturday Seminar through the Bible and a Parenting Seminar! More details soon!
Here to help you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors “Come As You Are,” Live Connected, Be Transformed, and Change Your World!
Let me know how to be praying for you!