Life24seven is about knowing God intimately and bringing hope to humanity – no matter where we may be 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Life24seven is also about a new location for our campus which would enable us to do even more of what we are doing well to change our world plus provide a place to do even more for our city!
Thanks to the generosity of those who have been giving, sacrificing, and serving for years, before this past Sunday we had $250,000 in savings and $150,000 in Life Giving Life pledges for a total of $400,000 towards our new 24/7 location!
This past Sunday 96 households made financial commitments towards our future in spite of the cold and damp weather.
- Some of us chose to start giving for the first time.
- Some chose to tithe (give 10% of their income to God through their local church) for the first time.
- Others chose to give above and beyond what they were currently giving.
- Some chose to make a 2 year commitment to our new building fund called Life Giving Life South.
- Some extended or increased their Life Giving Life commitments from 2012.
If you consider Gateway South your church home, this is your moment to join with us! If everyone in our church family, chose to do something, we would have the resources to make this move.
It’s not about equal amounts. It’s about equal sacrifice.
Ready To Participate?
2. Bring your Pledge Card on Sunday (3/8).
- You can also email your confidential pledge to Sam.Amundsen@gatewaychurch.com.
Just let her know what amount you plan to give above and beyond what you are currently giving and if that will be given toward our General Offerings, Life Giving Life 2012 (for those who have already been giving towards this fund) or Life Giving Life South. This could be a one time gift or a recurring gift.
- You could also mail your pledge card to Gateway Church, Attn: South Campus, 7104 McNeil Drive, Austin, TX 78729.
3. Set up your online giving to match your pledge at www.gatewaychurch.com/give.
- Choose “General Offerings” or “Life Giving Life South” or “Life Giving Life 2012.”
- If you choose “General Offerings” then be sure to indicate “South Campus” in the next tab.
4. Keep praying for God’s provision, protection, and wisdom as we move forward!